The Accounting Student Association of Gadjah Mada (IMAGAMA), Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada hosts the annual activities of the Gadjah Mada Accounting Days (GMAD) 2014, one of the highlights is organize a National Seminar with the theme of "Discovering Indonesia's Potential to Face the Global Economy."
The National Seminar will be held on:
- Day and date: Saturday, May 10, 2014
- Time: 08:00 pm - till end
- Venue: Auditorium Sukadji Ranuwihardjo, Master Of Management, FEB UGM
- The Role of Accounting in Strengthening Small and Medium Enterprises in Indonesia
- Strategies in Strengthening Cooperative Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in Indonesia
- Ahmad Fuad Rahmany, S.E., M.A., Ph.d (Directorate General Of Taxes)
- Prof. Dr. I Gde Pitana, M.Sc. (Deputy Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy RI)
- Dr. Khomsiyah, Ak., MM. (IAI)
- Rosita Uli Sinaga, SE, Ak, West., CPA (IAI)
Keynote Speaker: Bambang Brodjonegoro (Deputy Ministry of Finance)
Moderator: Gustav Aulia (RCTI News Anchor)
Investments: IDR 50,000,- Tickets box: Lobby of the Faculty of Economics and Business UGM, Office of SKH Kedaulatan Rakyat.
For more information can contact: Rani 089668718456, Edwin 085741805180, or via twitter @GMAD2014.